Description of Environment:
Working with PSA Healthcare provides a unique opportunity for you to work in a personalized, one-on-one setting with a patient in their own home where you will get to deliver the type of individualized and specialized care that you desire.
For those in the homecare industry, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing the difference you are making in your patient's and family members' lives on a day to day basis. PSA offers a variety of assignments and shifts that will give you that chance to make a difference! We have direct care opportunities ranging from low to high acuity patients.
Be part of the strongest clinical team in home health; participate in education, professional collaboration and other developmental opportunities and work knowing you have the support & leadership of world class clinicians working along side you in your community.
Description of Responsibilities:
Responsible and accountable for the planning, organizing, managing and evaluating of nursing care and services in the location.
To be considered for employment by PSA Healthcare for this Opportunity, you must be able to meet the following requirements, with or without accommodation.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Registered Nurse with a Bachelor's Degree
- One to two years pediatric/neonatal experience preferred
- One year of management experience
- One year of home care experience preferred
- Strong commitment to excellence
- Current Nursing License in state of practice
- CPR certified, instructor certified preferred
- Valid Drivers License and acceptable MVR
- Frequent lifting and repositioning of patients
- Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting and occasional climbing of stairs
- Acute sense of sight and hearing (corrected or uncorrected) and strong sense of touch, smell and taste
- Agility and strength sufficient to handle patients and equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
PSA Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
For quick consideration
Click here to apply
Keywords: Job Type:
PSA HealthcareCompany Description:
When it comes to providing for medically fragile children and adults, we know what matters most! We strive to provide the very best for our patients everyday. Many times our services allow for loved ones to stay home for their care, surrounded by their family. That quality of life difference can provide for a better, more enjoyable daily life every single day.
PSA Healthcare is the leading provider of pediatric home care services for medically fragile children. We also offer in-home options for adults with medically fragile conditions. Our services provide care for individuals that allow them to be at home.
PSA Healthcare has over 3100 skilled caregivers, providing professional, high quality, private duty nursing to patients in over 50 locations in 18 states.
Our Services are built on:
Multi-disciplinary Team Approach
Best Practice Care Planning and Coordination
Exemplary Education and Support
24/7 Clinical Support and Supervision
Highest Quality Patient Care
Family Centered Approach
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button