Description of Environment:
Working with PSA Healthcare
provides a unique opportunity for you to work in a personalized, one-on-one setting with a patient in their own home where you will get to deliver the type of individualized and specialized care that you desire.
For those in the homecare industry, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing the difference you are making in your patient's and family members' lives on a day to day basis. PSA
offers a variety of assignments and shifts that will give you that chance to make a difference! We have direct care opportunities ranging from low to high acuity patients.
Be part of the strongest clinical team in home health; participate in education, professional collaboration and other developmental opportunities and work knowing you have the support & leadership of world class clinicians working along side you in your community.
Description of Responsibilities:
Provide overall management and supervision of patient care activities within the home care setting. Works in conjunction with other team members to ensure appropriate level of staffing and coordination of care in order to meet the care goals. This position requires an ability to be flexible and work with all members of the health care team and provide supervision, clinical education and support to the nursing staff.
To be considered for employment by PSA Healthcare for this Opportunity, you must be able to meet the following requirements, with or without accommodation.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- RN licensure in state
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance with adherence to regulations
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor degree in nursing from state accredited RN program
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to assess patients and provide direct patient care as needed
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong commitment to clinical excellence
- Frequent lifting and repositioning of patients
- Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting and occasional climbing of stairs
- Acute sense of sight and hearing (corrected or uncorrected) and strong sense of touch, smell and taste
- Agility and strength sufficient to handle patients and equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
PSA Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
For quick consideration
Click here to apply
Click here to apply Job Type:
PSA HealthCareCompany Description:
PSA Healthcare is the leading provider of pediatric home care services for medically fragile children. We also offer in-home options for adults with medically fragile conditions. Our services provide care for individuals that allow them to be at home.
PSA Healthcare has over 3100 skilled caregivers, providing professional, high quality, private duty nursing to patients in over 50 locations in 18 states.
Our Services are built on:
* Multi-disciplinary Team Approach
* Best Practice Care Planning and Coordination
* Exemplary Education and Support
* 24/7 Clinical Support and Supervision
* Highest Quality Patient Care
* Family Centered Approach
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button