Provides direction and leadership for all aspects of Central Michigan Home Care, business, clinical and regulatory. Directs and implements the strategic plan, marketing, and clinical processes for Home Care, continuously enhancing services and image to support the clinical and financial goals of the hospital.
Provides leadership and direction for the Home Care team in order to improve patient health outcomes through the provision of high quality, fiscally responsible services. Effectively markets Home Care services to the community, patients and referring providers. The Director must build the framework which supports all the functions necessary to carry out the strategic plan of Home Care in concert with the mission of the organization as a whole.
• Bachelor’s degree required in business, healthcare or other related discipline.
• Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
• Possession of current RN license to practice in the State Of Michigan.
• Strong customer service background preferred.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing; negotiation skills; flexibility in a variety of situations.
• Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Supervisory or administrative experience preferred.
• Evidence of knowledge of current issues in Home Care. Job Type:
MOUNT PLEASANT, Salary:
Central Michigan Community HospitalCompany Description:
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button