"To provide caring, compassionate, and competent services in a cost-effective manner that meets and exceeds customer needs and expectations by embracing change through quality leadership to ensure profitability."
Family Practice Physician
The Family Practice Physician is a licensed, board certified physician who delivers primary care to all patients commensurate with training and experience. The Family Practice Physician also delivers care appropriate for an out-patient, primary care clinic with a multicultural patient population.
The Family Practice Physician:
• Must be a graduate from a college or university accredited by the American Medical Association with a Doctor of Medicine Degree.
• Must be licensed to practice medicine in the State of Mississippi plus current DEA registration.
• Must be knowledgeable of the principles and practice of preventive medicine and knowledgeable of the state and federal laws pertaining to medicine.
• Must possess skill in communicating effectively with patients and their families
• Must possess skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees, patients and the general public.
HEALTH CARE OPTIONS INC.Company Description:
Home Health and Hospice
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button