PURPOSE OF POSITION
The RN is responsible for providing Nursing Services and for adherence to all conditions of participation and follows the physician’s ordered plan of care.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports directly to Clinical Director and is Professional in nature. This position respectfully interacts with all residents, family members, visitors and co-workers, and maintains a positive customer service relationship practicing honesty and integrity in all aspects of job performance. In performance of duties, the Registered nurse entrusted with the following responsibilities:
1. Assessing and evaluating the client for nursing needs and develops the plan of care.
2. Evaluates the home environment and potential for Rehab.
3. Performs and Directs nursing care
4. Instructs pt. family and caregiver r in disease management and medication compliance, correct med use
5. Prepares and submit clinical notes per agency policy.
6. Participates in PI projects, attends case conferences. and participates in discharge planning.
7. Follows all of Covenant Care at Home policies and proceduresJob Type:
CovenantCare at HomeCompany Description:
Faith-based Home Health Agency.