The Program Coordinator assures that all residents receive appropriate medical/health services as needed and that residents receive on-going, daily, pro-active health management.
- Experience in caring for people with Alzheimer’s disease a must!
- Must be at least 21 years or older
- Must be a high school graduate
- CNA I required, but a CNA II is preferred
- Current CPR/First Aid Training
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Basic nursing knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills a must!
- Ability to work flexible hours and available on-call
Benefits IncludedJob Type:
North PointeCompany Description:
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button