Health Care Options, Inc
Home Health & Hospice
"Bringing Tomorrow's Healthcare Home Today"
The Human Resources (HR) assistant is a qualified individual who performs intermediate and complex tasks related to recruitment and employment along with high skill clerical duties.
The Human Resources assistant contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources assistant helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff and assists company managers with HR issues.
The Human Resource Assistant must :
• Possess a minimum of five years related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Be knowledgable of basic office procedures, practices, and equipment .
• Be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Possess the ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• **This is an entry level position.
GREENWELL SPRINGS, Salary:
HEALTH CARE OPTIONS INC.Company Description:
Home Health and Hospice
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button