A major hospital in South San Antonio is looking to add a licensed physical therapy assistant to their pool. Various shift options are available. Below is a description of the compensation package information, the job description, and the qualifying terms. If you believe yourself to be qualified and would like to pursue the application process, call 210.223.1100. You may also choose to send your CV and contact information to the email address listed above, so that we may contact you at a time that’s convenient. We look forward to reviewing the information of qualified candidates. Have a good one & good luck in your search!
• Competitive Salary
• Shift Differential
• Sign on bonus for certain positions
• Tuition reimbursement
• Perfect Attendance
• Vacation, holiday, and sick time
• 401(K) retirement plan
• Medical, Dental, and Income replacement options
• Prescription Drug Plan
• Internship Programs (GN, GPN, CAN, Critical Care)
• Optional long term care benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pool Physical Therapy Assistant - Various Shifts
• Responsible for administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as supervised by the staff physical therapist.
• Administers treatments and physical agents as directed by the staff physical therapist, after the physical therapist has evaluated the patient.
• Assists with restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
• Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
• Participates in operational aspects of the department, maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities.
• Participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety and fire safety programs.
• Degree from a school or college approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
• Holds current certificate as Physical Therapy Assistant.
• Current CPR certification.
• Basis computer knowledge
• Basic knowledge of physical medicine, physical therapy modalities, anatomy and physiology.
• Basic knowledge of physical therapy machine operation and maintenance.
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
SAN ANTONIO, Salary:
U.S. Got PeopleCompany Description:
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button