Competent Care Home Health Nursing (no Medicare paperwork, no 1099’s)
Competent Care has immediate openings for Licensed Vocational Nurses and Registered Nurses in the Orange County area. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and level of independence for every client and their family we service.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Provide skilled nursing care to patients in their home.
* Prepare documentation and progress notes according to policy.
* Educate patient, patient's family with self-care techniques.
* Build strong relationships with patient and family to promote a
comfortable working environment.
* Provide safe, quality, appropriate care according to physicians’ orders.
Competent Care Home Health Nursing is owned and operated by Registered Nurses, who value Honesty, Integrity, Kindness, and Loyalty, since 1988. For 20 years Competent Care has delivered quality skilled nursing in our patients homes.
Competent Care offers Health Insurance and PTO to nurses who work 30 hours or more in a week. Options to participate Cafeteria Plan, and Supplemental Life and Health. Direct Deposit. Also, flexible scheduling that meets your needs, with one on one patient care.
* Current LVN or RN license
* Minimum one (1) year prior professional nursing experience
* Communication and problem resolution skills
* Current Copies of Physical and TB screening