The RN is responsible for the provision of the clinical services/clients assigned to them within the agency, in cooperation with the Nursing Supervisor and/or Director of Clinical Services. He/she is a health care professional with knowledge, experience, and ability, to effectively administer the clinical programs. He/she follows, adheres to, and provides leadership to all staff and ensures compliance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws, rules and regulations.
This person may supervise, or provide guidance to other staff to facilitate appropriate patient care and adherence to physician orders and appropriate rules and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
This list of essential functions is not intended to be limiting. St. Andrews & Bethesda Home Health reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
1. Organizes, coordinates, and directs the ongoing provision of the services to the clients assigned to them within the agency.
2. Ensures the delivery of quality patient care and when appropriate, provides supervision during all service hours including, but not limited to supervision of;
3. May be asked to assist in preparing annual budget with Nursing Supervisor and/or the DCS and controls operational activities toward accomplishment of budget goals.
4. Ensures that adequate qualified personnel are provided, retained, and utilized in an efficient manner.
5. Participates in professional growth and staff development opportunities and ensures they maintain, enhance their skills while maintaining licensure within the state the services are being provided.
6. Participates in the implementation, integration, and maintenance of the Quality Improvement Program.
7. Ensures compliance with regulatory and accrediting standards.
8. Maintains ongoing liaison with staff and community.
9. Ensures the accuracy of public information materials and activities.
10. Establishes and maintains effective channels of communication.
11. Assists with the development, implementation, reviews, and revises policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services and meeting the agencies goals and objective.
12. Other duties as assigned.
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed
description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
2. Fulltime/Part-time/PRN (Circle one)Job Type:
SAINT LOUIS, Salary:
St. Andrews & Bethesda Home HealthCompany Description:
Medicare Certified Home Health Agency serving the St. Louis Metropolitan area.