Senior Independence, a brand-new home-health organization operating under Kendal Northern Ohio as an I–Partner with Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services, has a full-time, exempt RN Administrator position available for hire.
The Administrator is responsible for the daily operation of the Home Health, and Home Care, and to assure the provision of quality clinical services in compliance with Senior Independence standards and federal, state and local regulations and/or laws. The Administrator understands and supports the philosophy, purpose, goals and policies of Senior Independence/Kendal Northern Ohio, and consistently complies with the Client Bill of Rights. The Administrator manages resources to assure financial viability and compliance with budgetary goals.
1. Registered Nurse, currently holding an unencumbered license to practice in Ohio.
BSN preferred. (required for Home Health), or
2. Bachelor’s degree in health related profession, or
3. Master’s in Business Administration degree
· Work Experience
1. A minimum of five (5) years in health care, with at least 2 years in home health or hospice.
2. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a mgt position
3. Knowledge of Medicare and third party payer requirements
4. Basic computer literacy and experience with Windows-based programs required.
· Personal Characteristics
1. Must possess strong oral and verbal communication skills, leadership ability, emotional stability, flexibility, and high professional standards of care
2. Must possess valid Ohio driver’s license.
If you are interested in this position, please contact the Heiser Receptionist for a Job Posting Application and return it to Human Resources by Monday, February 8, 2010, along with an updated copy of your resume.SENIOR INDEPENDENCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY and ADA EMPLOYER.Job Type:
Kendal Northern OhioCompany Description:
long-term care organization just starting a home-health company
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button