The Intake Nurse Specialist will work in a large well established hospital in New York City or Brooklyn to promote Revival Home Care services. The incumbent will build and maintain client relationships with Physicians, Hospitals and Skilled Nursing facilities' management, discharge planners, and case managers to secure referrals.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Marketing products and services offered by the organization
• Perform enrollment assessments in facilities to determine patient eligibility based on company requirements
• Coordinate with Business Development Team to ensure efficient and seamless referral process and optimal customer satisfaction.
• Work collaboratively with facilities promote health and awareness and build professional relationships
• Ensure accurate completion of required documentation, detailing plan of care.
Applicant must have the following requirements:
• Current NYS RN licenses
• Minimum of 2 years CHHA home care experience
• Excellent assessment and home care planning skills
• Must be presentable with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Should be outgoing, high-energy, sales oriented individual that is self-directed
• Strong attention to detail and excellent computer skills are required
• Bilingual Russian/English or Spanish/English strongly preferred
Positions available in Brooklyn and Manhattan
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health insurance, life and disability insurance coverage, flexible spending accounts, 401K and paid time off.
To apply for this position please send an email to: careers@RevivalHHC.org or Fax: 718-763-1890
Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Type:
Revival Home Health CareCompany Description:
Revival Home Health Care provides clinical excellence and quality care to meet the needs of those we serve. Our primary goal is to enhance the potential for our patients’ physical, psychological and spiritual well-being.
Revival is dedicated to a brighter future... both for our patients and valued staff! We seek dedicated, highly motivated, professionals who are eager to share in the growth and success of our business! If you are looking to jump start your career in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth healthcare company, we are looking for you!