Elevate Home Health is currently seeking a hire a per diem home health Medical Social Worker (MSW) to be a part of our fast growing team!
Prn opportunities are available for the general areas of: LODI, TRACY, &/or STOCKTON.
We have a passion for quality patient care. We are a 4 STAR agency and strive for excellence. We provide a unique focus on rehabilitative and chronic disease management programs to our patients in their home or community setting.
We offer a wide range of health-care services, such as skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work and in-home aide services, all of which are uniquely tailored to our patient's needs. We strive to provide the highest level of home health services with exceptional patient outcomes. Compassion is at the heart of all we do…see for yourself what makes us the home health provider of choice!
BENEFITS: We reward our employees' contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits includes:
- Full time, part-time, and per-diem openings currently available.
- Full-time staff eligible to be placed on leased vehicle wait list (wait list waived if vehicles immediately available) upon completion of agency hire-on requirements.
- Flexible hours/scheduling.
- SAMSUNG tablet for field staff.
- We pay the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Master's degree in social work from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- 1 year minimum experience.
- Must be licensed in the state of practice.
- Must have home health experience.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/p362xmv8vgs9dxk5
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button