Gem City Home Care is an Evolution Health company that is committed to transforming the delivery of care to create a better healthcare experience. Our company provides care to patients, many of whom suffer from advanced illnesses and chronic diseases, across various settings. Its physician-lead multidisciplinary care teams include RN Case Managers and other clinical providers who provide a broad range of services in the home and in alternate settings.
· Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state.
· Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
· Maintains a current CPR certification.
· Current valid driver's license.
· Minimum of two years' experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health, home care or hospice nursing is preferred.
· Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
· Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
We offer our RN Case Managers competitive pay, flexible scheduling, 401k, medical/dental/vision and paid time off.
Gem City and Evolution Health are a part of the Envision Health family (https://www.evhc.net), which is one of the top 5 publicly traded Healthcare companies on the S&P. Imagine becoming part of a Fortune 500 Company that provides healthcare where and when patients need it-whether that's in a home, healthcare facility, senior living setting, office or virtually over the phone or via a computer. By joining our team, you will be a part of helping to achieve desired patient outcomes as well as career advancement and much more. The possibilities are endless with our organization!
We are looking for RN Case Managers to join our inter-professional care team in the Ohio area, who are passionate about healthcare and longing to make a difference. As a licensed RN Case Manager, you will provide direct patient care, including IV therapy and wound care, and develop, implement and evaluate individualized patient care plans. The RN Case Manager will help to educate patients and their families on how to follow their care plans as well as provide nursing care to patients. In this position you will act as social workers, advocates to patient welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families and healthcare providers. We'll provide you with an environment where you can work with other dedicated clinicians who are empathetic, engaged and compassionate.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/y6my8gsnvxvxc29k