Join a Healthcare System that is named #1 by Fortune and Great Place to Work as the “Best Workplaces in Health Care”!
Texas Health Dallas is seeking a few Registered Nurses with at least one year of nursing in an acute care environment preferably with PCU or Telemetry experience to join our growing and award-winning Nursing Family on our Progressive Care Team.
- 3 specialized Progressive Cardiac Care Units: Surgical, Cardiac and Neuro
- Great opportunities for educational and career growth plus self-scheduling to promote work/life balance
- Ideal location in North Dallas, located off I-75 and Walnut Hill Lane that is a 898-bed full-service hospital serving our community since 1966
- We are a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Care Center, a Level II Major Trauma facility, a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital
- Be part of the Texas Health Resources family, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US with a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more than 23,000 people, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals that was recently named 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare", #1 as 2017 “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Great Place to Work® and Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the world
Learn more about our Progressive Care Units, PCU Nursing opportunities and what we offer our Registered Nurses @ http://adtrk.tw/nVADa
Ready to get started? Apply at the link above today!
- One (1) year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program is required
Associate's Degree in Nursing is required (RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014-December 2016 required completion of BSN within 3 years of THR RN start date as defined in offer letter.)
- RN-Registered Nurse is required
- BCLS and ACLS
- CPI-Crisis Prevention Intervention training within 60 days of hire is required
- One (1) year of progressive cardiac care or three (3) years medical/surgical experience or 1 year telemetry experience preferred
- BSN preferred
- BCMSN-Board Certified Medical-Surgical Nurse, CRRN-Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse or PCCN-Progressive Care Nurse Certified is preferred
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.