Are you interested in joining one of the nation's leading providers of medical coding services that is experiencing impressive year-over-year growth? Aviacode is nationally recognized as one of the top medical coding companies in KLAS and Black Book Market Research surveys. Here is your opportunity to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for Rural Health E/M Coders.
This position will provide high quality Rural Health E/M coding. Coder will be responsible for reviewing charts and identifying appropriate ICD-10 and CPT codes. Work will be completed virtually and must be of high quality.
- Current CPC or equivalent through the AAPC or AHIMA required
- Experience utilizing an EMR system needed, Meditech, HealthLand expereince is preferred
- Must have at least two years of active E/M coding experience for rural health clinics
- Must be able to maintain a 95% accuracy rate
- Inpatient and outpatient E/M pro-fee coding experience is required
- Coders for this role must provide their own computer with a Windows Based Operating System (MAC is not compatible) and dual monitors
SALT LAKE CITY, Salary:
Aviacode is an industry leader in technology-enabled medical coding services. Aviacode’s cloud-delivered coding applications, ProCoder® and ProAuditor®, enable our national network of professionally-certified medical coders and coding auditors to create consistent, reliable and predictable coding results, and document reviews. Aviacode’s proprietary technology and workflow improve the accuracy and efficiency of medical coding, the process of translating clinical documentation into diagnosis and procedure codes, which is at the heart of healthcare revenue cycle. These improvements have impacted hospitals, physician groups, ambulatory surgery centers, and payers profoundly through improved efficiency and increased revenue optimization for nearly twenty years.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button