Do you take pride in knowing you are providing top quality home health-care to your patients?
Do you want to work at a health-care organization that values treating employees with dignity and respect, and holds a 4 Star Quality rating?
Choice Home Health Care is currently seeking to hire a part time (Weekend) Intake Specialist to be a part of our team!
We are a member of the Covenant Care family, and that “family” includes over 8,500 professionals in 7 states. We provide a unique focus on rehabilitative and chronic disease management programs to our patients in their home or community setting.
We offer a wide range of health-care services, such as skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work and in-home aide services, all of which are uniquely tailored to our patient's needs. We strive to provide the highest level of home health services with exceptional patient outcomes. Compassion is at the heart of all we do…see for yourself what makes us the home health provider of choice!
BENEFITS:We reward our employees' contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits includes:
- We pay the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Intake Coordinator facilitates the home health referral process by receiving referrals from multiple referral sources, performs initial evaluation of referral for home health appropriateness under Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance regulations, determines need for additional information from referral sources, communicates agency acceptance or decline of referral to varied referral sources, and processes accepted referrals.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Receives and processes intake data from the agency's referral sources.
- Works with billing and accounting personnel in verifying and establishing authorization for treatment of agency's clientele.
- Ensures compliance with all state, federal and agency referral/intake requirements.
- Obtains patient demographics, physician name, diagnosis, etc., to ensure referral information is complete.
- Acts as a liaison among agency's personnel, client/client's family members and physicians when necessary.
- Maintains a close personal, business-like relationship with the medical community and other health related entities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience in a professional office or health care environment.
PI100778390 Job Type:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button