We are looking for a true leader, confident in their abilities, passionate about service, and inspirational to others, to join our team! The Executive Director is the CEO of the community and leads a team of six (6) department heads. He or she oversees the planning, direction and implementation of all programs and policies of the community, and ensures the efficient and effective administration and execution of the company business plan. The Executive Director is responsible for marketing and public relations activities to maintain occupancy goals. He or she strives to ensure resident, family and associate satisfaction. They work with their leadership team to coordinate resident care, resident activities and grow a phenomenal lineup with hiring, training and scheduling community staff. They are a Culture Ambassador! They model the core values of the company personally, leading by example, and ensure all team members exemplify the core values of the company at all times:
- We Care About People
- We Do the Right Thing
- We are Passionate, Have Fun, and Celebrate Success
- We Speak Up! It's Our Responsibility
- We Take Ownership and Add Value
- We are Respectful
- Responsible for the general well-being and health of residents in the community.
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination of care and services to the residents, including general oversight of nursing and care staff.
- Ensures community models the organization's core values in a way that reflects the best image for the greater communities we serve.
- Ensures community is appropriate staffed at all times with right personnel in right places.
- Actively seek out and reward top performers, while coaching others to improve.
- Ultimately responsible for all paperwork required by the Department of Social Services, Health Department and corporate regulations.
- Participates in and conducts direct marketing in and around the community for residents, community services, and staff recruitment.
- Acts as the responsible party before, during, and after formal licensing inspections.
- Other duties as assigned
- Great listener!
- Possess a current Virginia state Administrator's license or obtain one within 6 months.
- Confirmed leadership experience – able to inspire and motivate others
- Must possess top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate a warm, outgoing, and compassionate personality
- Must have verified integrity, maturity and leadership skills
- Must possess a clear comprehension of State of Virginia Department of Social Services Standards and Regulations for Licensed Assisted Living Facilities
- Able to live out Commonwealth Senior Living's Noble selling purpose – “We improve the lives of seniors, their families, and each other.”
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/9vg4zk8vfc2hp2qb
Commonwealth Assisted LivingCompany Description:
On January 18th 2002, our Founder and CEO, Richard J. Brewer, celebrated both the birth of his daughter, and the birth of a new company. Beginning with just three communities that year, Commonwealth Assisted Living has grown in both size and scope to 20 communities as of 2014, and become Virginia\'s premier provider of Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. Mr. Brewer has been in the senior housing industry for almost 20 years. He has been intimately involved in the company\'s growth & development.
With our Home Office located in Charlottesville, Virginia, our leadership team is within a four-hour driving radius of every one of our communities. Our entire team is dedicated to provide high-quality housing, personal care and comprehensive services that are responsive to the needs and preferences of residents and their families. Since acquiring our first community, we have grown to become one of the largest providers of assisted living services in the state of Virginia with a combined capacity of over 1,300 residents. 15 of our assisted living communities already offer our specialized Alzheimer\'s/dementia program, Sweet Memories™, and more growth is on the horizon. Our purpose is to provide optimum resident care with the most efficient operation possible. We have implemented many successful programs that have resulted in enhanced resident care and consistent compliance with regulatory standards.
Our communities proudly display Commonwealth\'s Core Values Statement, outlining the key elements and actions that will attribute to resident satisfaction and the success of our communities as well as our organization as a whole. They read: “We CARE about people. We DO the right thing. We are passionate, have fun, and CELEBRATE success. We SPEAK UP! It\'s our responsibility. We take OWNERSHIP and ADD value in all we do. We are RESPECTFUL.” At Commonwealth Assisted Living, we care about our residents and their families in the same way we care about each other.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button