This position requires a person who is at least 16 years of age and has the ability to attend nursing assistant course and successfully complete test to become a Nursing Assistant/Registered within the state of working if not previously obtained. Th,
The Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) is responsible for providing for the needs of skilled nursing residents under the direction of the nursing staff in a respectful and caring manner. Specific responsibilities include:
Provides care as outlined in the resident's plan of care.
Provides physical care to residents according to established procedures and performance standards including Activities of Daily Living (ADL's). Monitoring vital signs and providing Range of Motion exercises in a manner that encourages independence and dignity.
Assists with admissions and discharges.
Responds to resident call lights and requests within established standards.
Reports pertinent information and concerns regarding residents, families, staff, visitors and building operation to appropriate personnel.
Reports changes in resident's physical condition, behavior and level of independent functioning to the nurse.
Accurately completes required documentation.
Serves as a mentor for orientating new staff to the nursing assistant job duties and unit procedures and assist new employees in following established facility policies and procedures.
Ability to provide input for resident care conferences and other facility meetings as assigned.
Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities for all Ecumen Positions:
1. Acting with Honor and Character
- Ethics and Values: Engages in open and honest dialogue with others. Treats individuals respectfully, professionally and fairly.
- Integrity and Trust. Shows consistency between words and actions. Protects confidential (and sensitive) information. Effectively handles emotions, including anger and frustration.
2. Honoring Brand
- Personal Alignment: Models commitment to Ecumen's mission, vision, values. Demonstrates an understanding of how their role contributes and adds value to their business unit and Ecumen.
- Drive and Initiative: Sets high standards for his or her performance. Accepts responsibility for taking initial action.
3. Creating the new and different
- Creativity: Is willing to challenge the status quo. Encourages others to try new methods and approaches. Supports his/her team, even when the initial efforts are unsuccessful.
- Customer and Team Focus: Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships. Demonstrates effective listening skills. Involves others in shaping plans and making decisions that affect them. Uses customer perspective, feedback and data for decision making and improvements in service delivery. Reliably and consistently demonstrates timely follow through and responsiveness to customer needs and requests. Champions initiatives that drive increased customer satisfaction.
This position requires a person who is at least 16 years of age and has the ability to attend nursing assistant course and successfully complete test to become a Nursing Assistant/Registered within the state of working if not previously obtained. This position also requires the employee to maintain Minnesota registration as a Nursing Assistant/Registered. All Ecumen employees must possess the ability to communicate effectively, including written and verbal skills; work well, both individually and as part of a team, through respect, collaboration and dedication; and successfully interact with a diverse culture base. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently, and demonstrate a positive attitude, high integrity and ethical awareness.
EOE/AA. Drug Free Workplace.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/7rxb4fp42czbp8ch
NORTH BRANCH, Salary:
Home is a vital connection during every stage of life. Part sanctuary, part launch pad for adventure. Ecumen is dedicated to creating home for older adults, wherever they choose to live. We envision a world in which aging is viewed and understood in radically different ways than in the past. But, more than that, we're working to turn our vision into reality.
We're creating places and attitudes founded on care and respect. Places that encourage both individuality and community. Places that are comfortable and where you are comfortable showing off your bowling skills, flying a kite or sharing some laughs with friends over a glass of wine.
Take a look around, contact any of our locations, schedule a tour, browse our Changing Aging Blog. We've created a home for you and we're eager to show you that the next stage in life is worth looking forward to.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button