As a Certified Home Health Aide (HHA), you will provide care to clients in their home, following their plan of care. You make a positive difference each and every day by demonstrating care and compassion to our patients.
STATUS: Full Time/ Part Time
LOCATION: Silver Hills, Wayne County
SCHEDULE: Days/ Evenings
- Compassionate, patient focused and dependable professional
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation and communication skill
- Ability to read, write and speak English, ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing all activities listed in the care plan; collaborate with Community Health Nurse/Therapist; perform various activities such as personal care, light housekeeping, meal preparation and errands
- Communication. Maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress; communicate with office and supervisory staff regularly
- Documentation. Accurately and completely document client care on activity sheet
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, HIPPA regulations, local, state, federal requirements
• For elderly care: Certified as a Home Health Aide from an approved training program by the NYSDOH
• A Valid New York State Drivers License
• For ElderONE employment and other areas of elderly care: 1 year experience working with the frail elderly population is preferred.
Rochester General Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranApply Here
Rochester Regional HealthCompany Description:
Rochester General Hospital (RGH), a 528-bed tertiary-care facility and the flagship of Rochester General Health System, is served by more than 1,500 medical and dental staff members and more than 7,000 employees. Strong referral relationships with several regional hospitals, as well as relationships and affiliations with nationally renowned institutions including Cleveland Clinic and Roswell Park Cancer Institute, amplify the ability of RGH to provide superior clinical care to the men and women of the greater Rochester area and beyond. RGH physicians, nurses and care providers cared for more than 101,000 emergency department (ED) patients in 2012, making it the busiest and most practiced ED in the region.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button