Would you like a meaningful job that is different every single day? The Concierge is a critical team member and serves as the very first person guests, visitors and vendors meet. We are searching for a warm, friendly, courteous person to take on the challenge of no two days being the same. If you can think on your feet, multi-task, and work well in an ever-changing environment, you have found the first step in a meaningful career in Senior Living. Come join our team in our residents' home!
The main objective is to assist the Community Leadership Team in helping the community run smoothly in administrative activities. Professional demeanor and appearance are needed in this public relations job. You will serve residents, their families, and other team members daily providing information and support. This position often grows into leadership opportunities at our communitites through following in the steps of the Business Office Manager or the Sales and Marketing Director. Our company even boasts several Executive Directors that began their careers in this role!
* Receive guests and visitors, having them sign in.
* Assist visitors in finding resident rooms.
* Answer telephone, takes messages (to include caller's name, telephone number, time and date of call), respond to requests, forward information to other staff members.
* Announce appointments and arrivals to appropriate staff.
* Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as requested.
* If requested, sort mail and distribute appropriately to mailboxes, residents and departments.
* Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis.
* Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information to ensure that resident rights are protected.
* Be knowledgeable about facility services and rates, providing families and/or prospective residents with tours and/or facility information.
* Assemble and maintain admission and information packets.
* Keep front desk and lobby area neat and organized.
* Perform any other duties assigned by Director/Administrator.
* Other duties as assigned
* Caring about people. Previous work with seniors would be fantastic!
* Drive for doing the right thing and seeing things through to the end
* Passionate about a job well done, having fun, and celebrating success
* Confident to speak up
* Great listener
* Takes ownership and adds value – seeks to improve something every single day!
* Consistently exhibits respect in all interactions
* Ability to be level-headed in emergency situations and have an acute sense of responsibility
* Possess a spirit of cooperation and enthusiasm
* Understands and maintains confidentiality
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/nw98bq9np44zwxsy