We are currently seeking a compassionate and dedicated Meaningful Day Coordinator to join our team of experience professionals! The Meaningful Day Coordinator will be providing support services to individuals in a community based dwelling and will be responsible for:
- Implementing activities of daily living and individual service plan objectives
- Involving individuals in social/recreational activities within their communities
- Providing transportation of individuals to any scheduled appointments and social activities
This is a great opportunity to not only advance your Human Services career and join an organization with room for growth and excellent benefits (401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical, etc.), but to continue CRJ's legacy of helping our residents flourish in our community.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- At least 1 year of human services experience preferred, but not required
- Must pass a CORI, Federal, and drivers check
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5wxwqh4jw4837x43
PI98124169 Job Type:
Community Resources for JusticeCompany Description:
At Community Resources for Justice, we believe that society gains when all people are given the support and tools they need to lead responsible, productive and dignified lives.
For more than 130 years, some of society's most challenged citizens have benefitted from the programs and services we provide. Our work is organized along three areas of practice:
- Social Justice Services transitions ex offenders back into mainstream society and diverts at-risk youth away from crime and toward a productive and fulfilling life;
- Community Strategies provides adults with intellectual disabilities a chance to grow and flourish in the community by offering residence in small group home settings;
- The Crime and Justice Institute provides research and consulting services which advance evidence-based practices that inform systems-level change. Around the nation, we are making neighborhoods safer and improving the quality of life for all through strong public policy development and legislation.
Guided by excellence, creativity, and compassion, we support individual transitions, strengthen families and improve community safety.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button