We are currently seeking a compassionate and dynamic Residential Counselor to join our team of dedicated professionals! The Residential Counselor will be responsible for:
- Individualized plan objectives and skills development plans
- Social/vocational opportunities in the community
- Direct care, meal preparation, and medication administration
This is a great opportunity to not only advance your Human Services career and join an organization with room for growth and excellent benefits (401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical, etc.), but to continue CRJ's legacy of helping our residents flourish in our community.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation that can accommodate individuals safely to their destination
- At least 1 year of human services experience preferred, but not required
- Must pass a CORI, Federal, and drivers check
At Community Resources for Justice we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/7pjxckxw8whckh39
Community Resources for JusticeCompany Description:
At Community Resources for Justice, we believe that society gains when all people are given the support and tools they need to lead responsible, productive and dignified lives.
For more than 130 years, some of society's most challenged citizens have benefitted from the programs and services we provide. Our work is organized along three areas of practice:
- Social Justice Services transitions ex offenders back into mainstream society and diverts at-risk youth away from crime and toward a productive and fulfilling life;
- Community Strategies provides adults with intellectual disabilities a chance to grow and flourish in the community by offering residence in small group home settings;
- The Crime and Justice Institute provides research and consulting services which advance evidence-based practices that inform systems-level change. Around the nation, we are making neighborhoods safer and improving the quality of life for all through strong public policy development and legislation.
Guided by excellence, creativity, and compassion, we support individual transitions, strengthen families and improve community safety.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button