| | Additional Information:
We provide a continuum of home health care to support successful recovery from surgery (including joint replacement), and medical conditions to providing seniors with home health aides and services that can be crucial in helping people to stay in their own home.
Join the fastest growing health system in Rochester, NY as a Certified Home Health Aide (HHA). Our HHA's earn up to $750* in cash bonuses, earn competitve pay, enjoy great benefits such as Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision and much more as a part of Rochester Regional Health. Our Certified Home Health Aides provide care to clients per Home Health Aide care plan throughout Monroe County.
- Accurately and completely, including all required signatures, documents client care on Aide Activity sheet including comments regarding client's general condition per policy.
- Attends a minimum of 12 hours of annual in-service education.
- Communicates any concerns or changes in client condition to the Community Health Nurse/Therapist in a timely manner, and documents on Aide Activity sheet.
- Communicates with office and supervisory staff regularly, e.g. time changes, client concerns, in-service schedules, etc.
- Completes an annual Health Assessment including PPD as appropriate competency performance test per Department Of Health regulations.
- Documents on each day of service all activities per Care Plan completed/and explanation if an activity was not completed, and documentation of special permission from nurse for activities not on the Care Plan.
- Must have positive communication skills and experience working with the various populations, diagnoses and service challenges encountered at Unity at Home.
- Skillfully and safely performs all activities listed in the Aide Care Plan as completed by the Community Health Nurse/Therapist based on NYS Home Health Aide service matrix. Activities include, but are not limited to, personal care, light housekeeping, and meal preparation, errands.
- Submits aide activity sheets by 12 Noon on Monday for previous week, accurately and completely including all required signatures.
- Successfully initials and completes annual skill competency program as per NYS regulation.
- Will abide by all policies and procedures.
- Clean, valid NYS drivers license (no major violations within the last 5 years).
- Must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours of in-service annually.
- Valid Home Health Aide Certificate
- High School Diploma/GED strongly preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend maps Mapquest", and/or directions.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible.
- Continuous standing and/or walking.
- Fine manual dexterity for computer use.
- Frequent bending and twisting of neck and back, reaching below waist level, squatting.
- Occasional pushing/pulling, lifting portion of patients' weight up to 35 lbs; over 35 lbs requires assistive devices or other employee assistance.
* Cash Bonuses are distributed over three installments at 30 days, 6 months and 12 months.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/zwqmbjkjhk
Rochester Regional HealthCompany Description:
Rochester General Hospital (RGH), a 528-bed tertiary-care facility and the flagship of Rochester General Health System, is served by more than 1,500 medical and dental staff members and more than 7,000 employees. Strong referral relationships with several regional hospitals, as well as relationships and affiliations with nationally renowned institutions including Cleveland Clinic and Roswell Park Cancer Institute, amplify the ability of RGH to provide superior clinical care to the men and women of the greater Rochester area and beyond. RGH physicians, nurses and care providers cared for more than 101,000 emergency department (ED) patients in 2012, making it the busiest and most practiced ED in the region.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button