Provide in-home quality care to clients, respond to inquiries or requests for information, report pertinent information to the immediate supervisor, work as a team player by offering full participation and support to the rest of the team of Personal Assistant Caregivers, and assist the immediate supervisor with tasks as required.
• Assist the client with activities of daily living/ADL's
• Housekeeping; keeping client living area clean and orderly
• Meal preparation in accordance with client's diet plan and assist in feeding as necessary
• Grocery shopping as necessary and running errands with or without client present
• Dressing and Grooming
• Toileting and continence care
• Massage / Skin care
• Transferring and positioning clients in home environment without assistance
• Companionship and activities
• Respond to client calls and requests promptly
• Personal Hygiene
• Medication reminders
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Eighteen (18) years of age or older
• Prior experience working with elderly or disabled preferred
• Requires a favorable driving record and ability to provide proof of current vehicle insurance
**Keywords: Wellspring Lutheran Services, Caregiver, Geriatric, Senior Services, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, In Home, Travel Caregiver**
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/x928f3nz8n
Wellspring Lutheran ServicesCompany Description:
For over a hundred years, hope has been drawn from a proven, Christ-centered source, a source dedicated to changing lives, strengthening families and transforming communities.
We are Wellspring Lutheran Services. Our mission springs from this deep source — as old as the scriptures — equipping us to bring life-giving solutions today to those who thirst for hope. You can be confident that as we work together you will see positive outcomes.
So, please take a moment to learn how we can engage with you to fill a need in your life or in the lives of people you care about
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button