Ecumen North Branch seeks an MDS Coordinator to join its team. Ecumen North Branch seeks a Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) to join its team. Ecumen North Branch consists of 51 assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 68 nursing home beds, 20 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care. Ecumen creates home for older adults wherever they choose to live. Our employees are dedicated to empowering our customers to lead richer, fuller lives and have consistently recognized Ecumen as a “Best Place to Work,” an award by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
Responsibilities for the MDS Coordinator Position:
Coordinate, develop, monitor and maintain current resident assessments as required.
Complete all assessment, MD's, RAP's, and Nursing Care Plans.
Coordinate RAI/ PPS activities with other departments.
Consult with Director of Nursing on nursing issues.
Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities for all Ecumen Positions:
1. Acting with Honor and Character
- Ethics and Values: Engages in open and honest dialogue with others. Treats individuals respectfully, professionally and fairly.
- Integrity and Trust. Shows consistency between words and actions. Protects confidential (and sensitive) information. Effectively handles emotions, including anger and frustration.
2. Honoring Brand
- Personal Alignment: Models commitment to Ecumen's mission, vision, values. Demonstrates an understanding of how their role contributes and adds value to their business unit and Ecumen.
- Drive and Initiative: Sets high standards for his or her performance. Accepts responsibility for taking initial action.
3. Creating the new and different
- Creativity: Is willing to challenge the status quo. Encourages others to try new methods and approaches. Supports his/her team, even when the initial efforts are unsuccessful.
- Customer and Team Focus: Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships. Demonstrates effective listening skills. Involves others in shaping plans and making decisions that affect them. Uses customer perspective, feedback and data for decision making and improvements in service delivery. Reliably and consistently demonstrates timely follow through and responsiveness to customer needs and requests. Champions initiatives that drive increased customer satisfaction.
This position requires a person who has graduated from an accredited school of nursing as well as having obtained RN licensure. Also, this position prefers an individual who has previous work experience in the geriatric field. All Ecumen employees must possess the ability to communicate effectively, including written and verbal skills; work well, both individually and as part of a team, through respect, collaboration and dedication; and successfully interact with a diverse culture base. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently, and demonstrate a positive attitude, high integrity and ethical awareness.
EOE/AA. Drug Free Workplace.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/zkr7xwzkd2
NORTH BRANCH, Salary:
Home is a vital connection during every stage of life. Part sanctuary, part launch pad for adventure. Ecumen is dedicated to creating home for older adults, wherever they choose to live. We envision a world in which aging is viewed and understood in radically different ways than in the past. But, more than that, we're working to turn our vision into reality.
We're creating places and attitudes founded on care and respect. Places that encourage both individuality and community. Places that are comfortable and where you are comfortable showing off your bowling skills, flying a kite or sharing some laughs with friends over a glass of wine.
Take a look around, contact any of our locations, schedule a tour, browse our Changing Aging Blog. We've created a home for you and we're eager to show you that the next stage in life is worth looking forward to.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button