The Service Technician/ Delivery is responsible for delivery, pick up, and service of company product to the customer facilities in a timely and professional manner, including educating the patient/care giver on the safe operation and use of company product.
This individual will also be responsible for product care and maintenance, product repair, warehouse/shop duties, vehicle care and maintenance, and tracking of inventory at all times.
- Work/drive safely in all aspects of job
- Responsible for delivery and set up of product in accordance with arranged schedule to the customer/patient in a timely and professional manner
- Instructs and demonstrates patient/care giver/nurse on proper and safe use of product
- Loads and unloads product in an orderly and secure manner in accordance with set policies and procedure
- Completes vehicles safety checks in accordance with set procedures.
- Drives safely and defensively obeying all traffic law
- Provides safe environment for the patient at all time
- Checks electrical outlets for power and proper ground when delivering electrically powered home medical equipment, in addition to observing entire environment/surroundings for any concerns in accordance with set procedures
- Completes required paperwork upon delivery, pick up, or service of product and follows and adheres to HIPAA guidelines
- Rotates on-call availability with Field Service Technicians, including nights & weekends and travel up to two weeks at a time as needed
- Cleans, disinfects, repairs, and quality checks all products as required in accordance with set procedures
- Present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Complete all required training
- Previous durable medical equipment (DME) experience is preferred
Working knowledge of MS Word; inventory software; MS Internet Explorer and order processing systems
Ability to work independently and in team environment
Good communication skills (verbal and written), along with good organizational skills
Dynamic Medical Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/6974mmbwkjJob Type:
Joerns HealthcareCompany Description:
We Place the Well Being of Others at the Center of
Everything We Do.
As the premier supplier and service provider in post-acute care, Joerns Healthcare is revolutionizing healthcare through an unmatched suite of advanced injury and wound prevention, patient care and handling products, and professional services and programs. With the most comprehensive distribution and service network dedicated to post-acute care in North America, Joerns Healthcare offers its customers a national network of service centers and a dedicated service fleet with over 130 sites, 700 Associates, and the most advanced asset management technology and logistics system available.
With a history dating back over 125 years, Joerns Healthcare today has grown into a proven integrated manufacturer of healthcare beds, therapeutic surfaces, patient handling products, as well as the principal provider of negative pressure wound therapy devices, DME equipment and services to the post-acute market. Through strategic partnerships, we serve the patient across the care continuum, from early onset acute care through skilled long-term care, to dignified and compassionate palliative end-of-life care in hospice.
Proud to be the service provider of choice for the top 100 LTC Providers across the country, Joerns Healthcare earns its reputation every day as the best-in-class services company in post-acute care.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button