POSITION SUMMARY: Choice Home Health, an agency of Elevate Home Health, which is a division of Covenant Care is currently seeking a Registered Nurse for a full time role within our Monterey home health branch. As a member of our team you will provide nursing services to our patients in their home settings. Coverage area(s) required will be Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Salinas, and Monterey.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Makes home visits, performs physical assessments, identifies patient's needs and develops plan of care in collaboration with patient/CG's, physician, case manager and /or Supervisor as assigned and documents appropriately.
- Works with patient, family and health care team members effectively to coordinate services, promote quality of care, and positive patient care outcomes.
- Revises and updates plan of care in collaboration with patient/CG as needs change and goals are met.
- Performs comprehensive assessments/reassessments of patients at admission/re-certification and as patient's experience significant changes in condition.
- Coordinates plan for patient care outcomes through case conferences with other team members to provide appropriate, effective and efficient patient care and discharge planning and document appropriately.
- Provides clear, written and verbal instructions to LVNs based on their legal scope of practice, updates written instructions in a timely manger and documents appropriately.
We reward our employees' contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a home health service provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient's home.
With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program, current state license as a Registered Nurse and CPR certified.
- Has at least one year clinical practical nursing experience.
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button