Registered Nurse / RN
Our Home care Agency is growing quickly! We need a strong Registered Nurse / RN to fulfill our position of Clinical Supervisor for our Charlotte, NC office. Nurses and More (formerly Nursefinders) is a healthcare staffing agency committed to providing skilled medical personnel for hospital/clinic staffing, educational private duty, homecare, and other healthcare needs and professional positions. Our fun, energetic office setting with long term employees makes this the ideal place to work!
This opportunity is for a part time position. About 3-4 days a week. Fast paced office environment. Patient load of 20+ and overseeing all aspects of their charts. Supervision and counseling of homecare / private duty staff. Intake for new referrals. Our experienced Staffing Managers handle all details regarding scheduling of caregivers.
Ideal candidates must have prior home healthcare experience with knowledge North/South Carolina regulations. Must be flexible, detail-oriented, have good communication skills, and be focused on Customer Service.
- Perform initial and ongoing assessment of client status
- Assist with establishing and revisions to nursing care plans
- Maintain client charts, including write 485's
- Daily clinical patient care
- Administer treatments and medication according to physician's orders
- Supervise non-licensed personnel as required
- Daily clinical documentation
- Current License as an R.N.; with BS in Nursing
- 2 years of recent Home Healthcare experience in North Carolina
- Advanced knowledge of State and Federal Home Care rules and regulations is required
- Versatile nursing skills
- Must be comfortable with geriatric and pediatric patients alike
Nurses and More Benefits:
- This is an hourly part time position that will grow to full time
- Mileage reimbursement and/or company car available
- We offer paid vacation and sick days
- Health and Life Insurance benefits available (Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and term disability insurance options)
Nurses and More, Inc.Company Description:
We provide Rn's, LPN's, CNA's, HHA'S, Medical assistants, Phlebotomists and bath-aides, sitters/companions for both hospital base staffing and private homes.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button