CLINICAL DIRECTOR / Director of Nursing
Nurses and More, Inc. - Central Florida
Our (Medicare/Medicaid certified) Home Health Care Agency in Central Florida is growing quickly! We need a strong Registered Nurse to fulfill the role of Clinical Director for our Orlando office. This is an opportunity for you to use your knowledge and experience to advance and grow with an excellent, well established company.
Our Clinical Director maintains the quality of home health care through knowledge of:
• Florida nursing licensure laws and certification requirements
• AHCA regulations and ACHC accreditation
• HIPAA compliance
• Insurance qualifications for reimbursement
• Company policy and procedures
Ideal candidates must have prior home health care experience with Medicare/Medicaid certified programs.
We are looking for a strong RN who is:
- Has good communication skills (bi-lingual a plus)
- Focused on Customer Service
- Team player
- Supervise, direct, and assess patient care
- Communication with physicians
- Maintain client charts, including write 485's and prior authorizations, submit OASIS
- Clinical patient care
- Supervision of field staff
Looking for a Clinical Director who will help take our agency to the next level!
- Current License as an R.N.; with BS in Nursing
- 2 years of recent Home Health Care experience in the State of Florida (including experience with AHCA survey)
- 2 years of Supervisory/Teaching experience
- Advanced knowledge of State and Federal Home Care rules and regulations is required
- Versatile nursing skills
- Profit and loss experience preferred
Nurses and More, Inc.Company Description:
We provide Rn's, LPN's, CNA's, HHA'S, Medical assistants, Phlebotomists and bath-aides, sitters/companions for both hospital base staffing and private homes.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button