WE ARE GROWING! NEW OFFICE COMING SOON!
OPEN INTERVIEWS TUESDAY, APRIL 5TH!
No appointment necessary! Bring your resume and stop in to meet with a hiring manager.
TUESDAY, APRIL 5TH
8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
Pinnacle Senior Care/Grace Hospice
263 McClaws Circle Suite# 100, Williamsburg, VA 23185
We look forward to meeting candidates in person on the 5th, however if you are unable to attend please send us your resume.
Learn more about us at:
PHYSICAL THERAPIST - PRN
Pinnacle Senior Care, a CHAP accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by Centene (a Fortune 250 company). Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically centered home care provider within a continuum of care that offers Visiting Physicians, Lab, X-Ray, Home Pharmacy, and Podiatry.
We are seeking applicants that want the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with 21 additional branch locations in 7 states.
- Ready access to professional resources such as wound care and rehabilitation specialists.
- Weekly team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Partnerships with VPA, Hospice, Homescripts, and Podiatry which reduces the need for “middle-man” involvement, allowing for a stronger focus on patient care.
- Flexible scheduling with limited on-call and weekends.
- Excellent pay-per-visit rates.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Scrubs provided to full-time staff.
- Fast advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy and treat the whole patient.
- Coming soon - state of the art Point of Care System!
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
- Previous skilled home health experience required.
- Provides treatment as ordered by the attending physician to relieve pain, develop or restore function and maintain maximum performance, using physical means such as exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- Assists the physician in evaluating the level of function, disability, injury, or disease process of individual patients by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests.
- Interprets, plans, establishes, and exercises proper treatment program in accordance with the physician's referral, periodically reviewing the patient's program and response and making recommendations to the physician relative to the need of continuing or discontinuing the physical therapy treatment.
- Observes, records, and reports to the physician the patient's reaction to the therapy program or any changes in the patient's condition.
- Instructs, teaches, and supervises patients, their families, and other health team personnel regarding physical therapy procedures as related to the patient's therapy programs.
- Evaluates the home environment and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Documents each visit made to the patient and incorporates notes into the clinical record at last weekly.
- Treat and reassess patients seen by PTA at least every 30 days.
- Performs other ordered job-related duties as assigned.
A certified Home Health agency that provides a variety of home and community based services, which are delivered to recovering, disabled, chronically, or terminally ill persons in need of assistance. Our services are an excellent, cost-effective alternative to hospital or other institutional care and are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances.