WE ARE GROWING! NEW OFFICE COMING SOON!
OPEN INTERVIEWS TUESDAY, APRIL 5TH!
No appointment necessary! Bring your resume and stop in to meet with a hiring manager.
TUESDAY, APRIL 5TH
8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
Pinnacle Senior Care/Grace Hospice
263 McClaws Circle Suite# 100
Williamsburg, VA 23185
We look forward to meeting candidates in person on the 5th, however if you are unable to attend please send us your resume.
Learn more about us at:
RN CASE MANAGER – HOME HEALTH CARE - PRN
Pinnacle Senior Care, a CHAP accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by Centene (a Fortune 250 company). Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically centered home care provider within a continuum of care that offers Visiting Physicians, Lab, X-Ray, Home Pharmacy, and Podiatry.
We are seeking applicants that want the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with 21 additional branch locations in 7 states.
- Ready access to professional resources such as wound care and rehabilitation specialists.
- Weekly Team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Partnerships with VPA, Hospice, Homescripts, and Podiatry which reduces the need for “middle-man” involvement, allowing for a stronger focus on patient care.
- Flexible scheduling with limited on-call and weekends.
- A Competitive salary package which includes a 401k match.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Scrubs provided to full-time staff.
- Fast advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy and treat the whole patient.
- Coming soon-state of the art Point of Care System!
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Under the physician's order, admits patients eligible for home care services within 24-48 hours.
- Assess and evaluates patient needs/problems, identifies mutually agreed upon goals with patients.
- Reports patient status and need for other disciplines to agency Clinical Supervisor and referring physician.
- Reports to assigned follow-up Clinician as indicated.
- Develops patient care plan that specifically addresses identified patient problems; patient problems and goals. Updates care plans on an ongoing basis; revises and resolves patient problems and goals as changes occur and/or at re-certification.
- Completed admission paperwork and patient care plan submitted to Clinical Supervisor per agency policy following the admission including completed and signed admission checklist.
- Provides intermittent Skilled Nursing services including assessment, evaluation, procedures, teaching and training activities as outlined in the patient Plan of Care.
- Provides Skilled Nursing visits according to visit schedule and notifies agency of need to alter schedule in any way.
- Reports significant findings to patient's physician and Clinical Supervisor as they occur.
- Submits completed skilled nursing visit notes; communication notes and home health aide supervisory notes per agency policy on designated days as requested by Clinical Supervisor.
- Submits change orders per agency policy.
- Performs all OASIS time point assessment per Medicare Criteria and submits re-certification paperwork per agency policy and procedure.
- Maintains open lines of communications to all members of the continuum of care team.
- Supervises Home Health Aide and license and documents per Medicare criteria and per agency policy and procedure.
- Acts as a preceptor in the orientation of new nursing staff as requested.
- Attends staff meetings, team conferences and educational in-services per agency requirements.
- Participates in Process Improvement (PI) program by assisting with collection of data and serves on PI team upon request.
- Participates in discharge planning process Medicare Criteria and agency policy and procedure.
- Follows agency policies and procedures.
- Performs these and all other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
- Able to lift 40 pounds from floor to shoulder.
- Repetitive walking, standing, sitting, bending, and use of hands.
- Able to drive a car 2-4 hours per day.
- Exposure/risk category: OSHA Category 1.
- Current and unencumbered State professional Nurse license
- Previous skilled home health experience required.
- Competency in OASIS preferred.
- One year experience as a professional nurse preferred
- Ability to work in a field setting and exhibited ability to make sound nursing judgments
- Ability to assess patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs
- Effective communication skills
- Must have and maintain an automobile to be used for work
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Able to lift, push, and pull light to moderate loads.
- Willing to travel within the local service area to visit homebound patients.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/d5y4zvwvhk
Pinnacle Senior CareCompany Description:
A certified Home Health agency that provides a variety of home and community based services, which are delivered to recovering, disabled, chronically, or terminally ill persons in need of assistance. Our services are an excellent, cost-effective alternative to hospital or other institutional care and are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button