WE ARE GROWING! NEW OFFICE COMING SOON!
OPEN INTERVIEWS TUESDAY, APRIL 5TH!
No appointment necessary! Bring your resume and stop in to meet with a hiring manager.
TUESDAY, APRIL 5TH
2:00PM TO 4:00 PM
Pinnacle Senior Care/Grace Hospice
263 McClaws Circle Suite# 100, Williamsburg, VA 23185
We look forward to meeting candidates in person on the 5th, however if you are unable to attend please send us your resume.
Learn more about us at:
Pinnacle – Home Health Aide (Certified Nursing Assistant) PRN
Pinnacle Senior Care, a CHAP accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by Centene (a Fortune 250 company). Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically centered home care provider within a continuum of care that offers Visiting Physicians, Lab, X-Ray, Home Pharmacy, and Podiatry.
We are seeking applicants that want the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with 21 additional branch locations in 7 states.
The Home Health Aide (HHA) is provides personal care and related services in the home for the sick or disabled. He/she functions under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or a physical therapist to assist the patient to perform on 2 or more activities of daily living (ADL).
- Obtain vital signs, record and notify the primary RN of deviations according to standard practice.
- Provide assistance with ADL's
- Understand and apply basic infection control principles and procedures. Will contact supervisor with any concerns related to infection control.
- Observe physical and gross behavioral changes in the patient's condition or family situation and report to the registered nurse.
- Communicate appropriately with patient/family and Agency personnel.
- Able to meet certain physical demands of standing, bending, lifting, stooping or performing other work requiring light physical exertion (up to 30 pounds) on a continuous basis (over 50% of time); or moderate physical exertion (30 to 50 pounds) on a frequent basis (16 to 50% of time); or heavy physical exertion on an occasional basis (up to 15% of time).
- Able to drive a car 2-4 hours per day.
- A minimum of one year full-time experience in direct client care in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility); or one year full-time experience within the last five years in direct client care in an agency setting
- Current and active CNA license
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Be able to read, write and comprehend English.
- Must have and maintain an automobile to be used for work, current driver's license, good driving record and proof of insurance.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/cdyvjp6d9da Job Type:
Pinnacle Senior CareCompany Description:
A certified Home Health agency that provides a variety of home and community based services, which are delivered to recovering, disabled, chronically, or terminally ill persons in need of assistance. Our services are an excellent, cost-effective alternative to hospital or other institutional care and are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button