POSITION SUMMARY: Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care is currently seeking part-time physical therapists for our Fresno home health agency to provide physical therapy services to our patients in their home settings in the Fresno area.
Using our point of care documentation system, you will provide real time patient information to be shared with case managers, physicians, family members and the entire interdisciplinary team.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Provides supervision to the Physical Therapy Assistants and communicates with physician and other members of the health care team for the delivery and coordination of quality physical therapy services.
- Provides physical therapy services in accordance with applicable State, Federal, Medicare, Medi-cal and other regulations and standards.
- Performs physical therapy procedures, measurements, evaluations and diagnostic tests on patients in the home for whom they have been medically prescribed to aid in establishing or revising specifics of treatment program and communicates with physician appropriately.
- Translates all exercises to patient/CG/staff into functional activities or activities of daily living.
- Assists with orientation, provides supervision and consultation services to Physical Therapy Assistants and documents assignments, instructions and supervision of Physical Therapy Assistants effectively and updates assignments as needed.
We reward our employees' contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
- Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a home health service provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient's home.
With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
To learn more about Covenant Care and our Elevate Home Health division, please click on the following links!
- Bachelor's Degree and graduation from a program approved by the Council of Medical Education of the American Physical Therapy or Other comparable program.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice.
- Work experience of at least one (1) year under a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Home health experience preferred.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/3qdd3b5fvf Job Type:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button