Position Summary: Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is seeking a qualified Account Executive for our San Jose branch to work closely with referral partners under the guidance of a physician to insure proper patient assessment and proper treatment throughout the course of care.
The Account Executive will be responsible for attracting new business to the home health industry using superior customer service to maintain current business relationships. Help build a collaborative working relationships both internally and externally by aligning business development with office operations.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
• Achieves net contribution growth goals necessary to support company goals.
• Call on physicians, hospitals, nursing facilities and other healthcare providers (discharge planners, social workers, health care coordinators) to promote Elevate Home Health services.
• Provide information and education to professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding services offered.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the community, health care facilities, and referral sources appropriate for agency services.
• Develop and maintain relationships with physicians, discharge planners, case managers, social workers, and other health care professionals who utilize home care services by regularly scheduling and conducting visits to those referral sources in order to assist in identifying those patients who may be appropriate for home health services thereby increasing the number of clients served by the agency/market.
• Maintain current knowledge of agency/market trends, coverage criteria, and industry changes to ensure compliance with required regulations.
• Represents the agency at health fairs and other community service functions, and participates in civic and/or community committees as requested.
• Effectively cultivates new business opportunities and territories by communicating with appropriate Marketing Leadership.
We reward our employees' contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
• Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
• You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
• Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a home health service provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient’s home.
With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
To learn more about Covenant Care and our Elevate Home Health division, please click on the following links!
• Displays excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
• A minimum of 2 years of healthcare marketing experience is required with a track record of meeting established sales expectations with Hospice experience as a preference.
• Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
• Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
• Must have a vehicle, driver’s license and appropriate automobile insurance coverage.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or health related field preferred but not required.
• Established contacts/book of business preferred but not required.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wsm7qkffwn
SAN JOSE, Salary:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button