POSITION SUMMARY: Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is seeking an Administrator / Executive Director for our San Jose branch office.
The incumbant shall have responsibility for overall management of the agency's programs in accordance with the policies determined by the board of directors, as well as program planning, general supervision of therapeutic services, staff education and preparation of the agency's annual evaluation.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
• Ensures compliance with all applicable state, Medicare, Medi-cal, federal and local regulations and other applicable standards.
• Provides for employment, supervision, evaluation and termination of qualified personnel, in accordance with job descriptions and policies to provide services for which the company has assumed responsibility either directly or through contracted staff.
• Negotiates and maintains contracts, leases, agreements, etc. as necessary for the effective provision of services.
• Communicates pertinent information to staff and manages information efficiently and effectively to promote effective communications data exchange, quality care and efficient operations.
• Supervises staff to ensure effective documentation, coordination of care, quality/performance improvement and risk management activities either directly or through designees.
• Directs the management of the business and the overall operation of the office and ensures accuracy of all public information materials and activities.
We reward our employees' contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
• Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
• You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
• Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a home health service provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient's home.
With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
To learn more about Covenant Care and our Elevate Home Health division, please click on the following links!
• Has at least 1 year of administrative experience in home health care or related health programs.
• Has at least 3 years of supervisory experience in home health or related
• health programs.
• Must hold active licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of California
• Bachelor's preferred
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/63k6zqv3sw Job Type:
SAN JOSE, Salary:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button