The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate and direct all activities for the marketing department and to increase/maintain census through the sales process.
1. Prepare and produce quarterly marketing plans.
2. Carry out marketing plan while maintaining department budget.
3. Plans and participates in all marketing events both inside and outside of the building.
4. Maintain relationship with residents through personal meetings or group functions.
5. Network with external agencies and facilitate positive relationships.
6. Participate and foster team relationships within the community.
7. Promote the business and community to prospects.
8. Tours community with prospects; scheduled and walk-ins.
9. Follow up with prospects, family members and other referral sources by phone, mail and tours to facilitate closings.
10. Follow leads through a lease signing and move-in. Complete all necessary internal paperwork for deposits and move-ins.
11. Assist residents and families with move in process, paperwork, welcome gifts and orientation.
12. Forwards move in/move out information to all departments.
13. Communicate to all departments for timely readiness of apartments and service needs.
14. Provide continuous follow-up after move in and address identified issues immediately and increase resident satisfaction.
15. Maintain prospect database and enter prospect and move-in information in a timely manner.
16. Ensure that personnel, guests follow established safety regulations at all times including the use of equipment and supplies.
17. Complete daily and weekly census reports, availability reports, and other sales related documentation.
18. Participate in the in-services and development of forms related to this department and community.
1. Assist in preparing and planning the department's budget and submit to the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing and Executive Director for review, recommendations, and approval.
2. Maintain current written records of department expenditures and ensure that adequate financial records and costs reports are submitted to the Executive Director upon request or as necessary.
3. Manage marketing inventory and stay within the projected budget at all times.
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism. Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public. Must be able to work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and potentially hostile people within the facility. Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, residents, and families.
Prefer two years college or equivalent marketing experience.
Prefer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Outlook) and entering information into a database.