Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities.
We have created an environment where all of our employees interact with all Covenant Care patients, residents, family members and employees, in a manner that demonstrates genuine human caring. We have chosen the concept of family relationships and interactions to describe this human caring. As an employee of Covenant Care during our daily work is done in a manner that exemplifies the Covenant Care Mission: "We are family serving families."
To learn more about Covenant Care and our recent successes, please click on the following link to view our Quality Report. By selecting the ‘green dots’ you can view the embedded videos of our happy residents and patients and hear their stories!
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid sick days per year.
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- In-house CEU’s.
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer.
Covenant Care is seeking a Director of Nursing - Float full time position leads and manages the Nursing Department and utilize available resources to provide quality, caring services to all residents and patients, and achieve desired clinical and financial results at various locations within our West Division which covers California and Nevada. This position works on various projects, can step in as a Interim DON and can also train and assist with survey as needed. G
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Achieve company and facility clinical indicators
- Achieve facility goals for annual state survey ensure nursing programs are provided for the facility
- Facilitate and sustain effective Interdisciplinary Team walking rounds per protocol
- Promote clinical and revenue improvements through effective participation in the PPS care management process
- Promote clinical and revenue improvements through Part B and other services (therapy)
- Effectively manage nursing hours
- Ensures that all nursing documentation timely, accurate, and complete
- Timely and effectively integrate all identified company, regional initiatives or best practices into operations
- Ensure that licensed staff completes clinical and medication administration competency skills checklist upon hire, annually, and as needed to maintain proficiencies
- Experience to include a minimum of two (2) years as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other related health care facility.
- Experience to include a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years' training experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Current, unencumbered, active RN license in the working state.
- Must be licensed in accordance with state & federal laws.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write the English clearly.
- This position is home-based and must have a current RN license in CA.
- Frequent travel required
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/v8wwfdk94j Job Type:
LONG BEACH, Salary:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button