Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a Home Health Service Provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient’s home.
With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
To learn more about Covenant Care and our recent successes, please click on the following link to view our Quality Report. By selecting the ‘green dots’ you can view the embedded videos of our happy residents and patients and hear their stories!
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Focus Home Health is seeking a speech language pathologist to join our team. As a member of the team you will provide skilled therapy to our patients in their home settings covering san Joaquin, Stanislaus and northern Merced counties. Using our Point of Care documentation system, you will provide real time patient information to be shared with case managers, physicians, family members and the entire interdisciplinary team.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Speech Therapist is responsible for assessing the patient for providing rehabilitative services to patients in the home who have hearing, speech and language, and/or swallowing problems in accordance with the physician’s Plan of Care and agency policies.
KEY JOB FUNCTION
- Performs an initial assessment and evaluation of patient’s speech and language and reports evaluation findings to the physician and case manager promptly, and assists in establishing a plan of care.
- Plan for coordinated service for patients by consulting and working with other health care team members effectively and communicating schedules as assigned.
- Provides speech therapy services in accordance with applicable State, Federal, Medicare, Medi-cal and other regulations and standards.
- Provides individual and group staff education programs, to prepare nurses and other discipline to identify and assist patients with their speech, language, swallowing, and communication problems, as necessary.
- Counsels and teaches patients and their caregivers regarding patients’ speech and language disturbances and provides support and educational materials to promote progress.
- Assists in referring patients to speech clinics and other community agencies as needed.
- Meets the education and experience requirement for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association, and licensed as a speech and Language Pathologist in the state of practice.
- Work experience of at least one (1) year under Speech Language Pathologist.
- Home Health experience preferred.
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- CPR card
- Cell phone
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button