Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a Home Health Service Provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient’s home.
With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
To learn more about Covenant Care and our recent successes, please click on the following link to view our Quality Report. By selecting the ‘green dots’ you can view the embedded videos of our happy residents and patients and hear their stories!
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
- Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Choice Home Health is seeking part-time Certified Home Health Aides to serve our patients in the Hollister area or the Capitola/Santa Cruz area. The HHA works in an environment that calls for flexibility in serving patients of diverse socio-economic and cultural backgrounds. This position is expected to perform all of the duties related to a home health aide in a home environment. Must be a current California Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA).
POSITION SUMMARY: The Home Health Aide is expected to perform all of the duties related to a home health aide in a home environment, and requires the knowledge and ability to perform as a health care professional. Duties include care of patient’s ADL needs as well as other duties as assigned by the supervising clinician.
KEY JOB FUNCTION
- Receive and processes referrals for Supervising Clinician.
- Observes and reports changes in client’s condition to Supervising Clinician.
- Assists patients to improve in ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living).
- Communicates patient’s supply needs to Supervising Clinician or medical staff.
- Attends In-Service Training programs to maintain currency in practice.
- Maintains confidentiality and does not discuss patient or patient’s information outside of the Agency.
- Must have a valid High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Home Health Aide.
- Current certification as a Certified Home Health Aide by the State of California required.
- Valid driver's license & auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Cell phone
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/krtzcbcrz3Job Type:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button