Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities.
We have created an environment where all of our employees interact with all Covenant Care patients, residents, family members and employees, in a manner that demonstrates genuine human caring. We have chosen the concept of family relationships and interactions to describe this human caring. As an employee of Covenant Care during our daily work is done in a manner that exemplifies the Covenant Care Mission: "We are family serving families."
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid sick days per year.
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- In-house CEU’s.
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Maintain and use current, appropriate clinical knowledge of all required nursing policies and procedures.
- Provide the clinical and support services needed to meet all physical and psycho-social needs of the residents and patients.
Know and follow the law and company policy about promptly reporting accidents/incidents, injury, or suspected abuse.
- Provide support and assistance with grooming, including shower as scheduled, oral care, hair care and nail care.
- Provide patient and resident summary of condition at change of shift.
- Proper use of techniques and equipment to ensure safe movement of patient/resident and prevent employee injury.
- Notifies charge nurse/supervisor of significant changes in condition or concerns promptly including but not limited to: Resident incidents, safety concerns, skin changes, equipment malfunction, and resident health/status change.
- Must possess, at a minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with State law.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9qcg5nx Job Type:
PALO ALTO, Salary:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button