Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a Home Health Service Provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient’s home.
With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Focus Health is seeking a part-time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the San Joaquin County area. Preference is given to candidates with one or more years of Home Health experience. As a member of the Focus Health team you will provide skilled nursing care to our patients in their home settings. Using our Point of Care documentation system, you will provide real time patient information to be shared with case managers, physicians, family members and the entire interdisciplinary team.
POSITION SUMMARY: The LVN is directly responsible for gathering and recording patient information, evaluating patient’s physical and psychological condition, providing and documenting nursing care for designated patients in accordance with the physician’s plan of care and agency policies and procedures. The LVN performs duties consistent with the Standards of LVN Competent Performance and within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act.
KEY JOB FUNCTION
- Makes home visits, performs preventative, treatment and rehabilitative nursing procedures while implementing the plan of care in collaboration with patients/CG’s, physician, case manager and / or Supervisor as assigned and documents appropriately.
- Assesses need for additional services/equipment on an ongoing basis, as well as home environment to make recommendations that will enhance patient care, promote safety and prevent adverse effects.
- Coordinates plan for patient care outcomes through case conferences with supervising RN and other team members to provide appropriate, effective and efficient patient care, discharge planning and documents appropriately.
- Works with patient, family and health care team members effectively to coordinate services, promote quality of care and positive patient care outcomes.
- Updates supervising RN/Nursing Supervisor on progress toward goals for plan of care and implements changes/additions to the POT in collaboration with patient/CG as needs change and goals are met.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program.
- Must have current state license as a Licensed Vocational / Practical Nurse and CPR certified.
- Must have at least one year clinical practical nursing experience.
- Home Health experience preferred.
- valid driver's license & auto insurance required
- reliable transportation
- cell phone
Apply Here:http://www.Click2Apply.net/7n786bs Job Type:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button