Focus Hospice is a new and budding hospice agency in Stockton ready for the right team to have it flourish. Now that Focus Health has joined the Covenant Care family, there are expanded opportunities to grow and serve our community. A new Hospice Director is bringing fresh leadership. Come, grow with us!
Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a Home Health Service Provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient’s home. With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Focus Hospice is seeking a part-time Registered Nurse for our team in the Modesto/Stockton areas. This position has on-call responsibilities. As a member of the Focus Hospice team you will provide skilled nursing care to our patients in their place of residence. Using our Point of Care documentation system, you will provide real time patient information to be shared with case managers, physicians, family members and the entire interdisciplinary team.
POSITION SUMMARY: The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs hospice care, and builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individual and families within their homes and communities.
KEY JOB FUNCTION
- Completes an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive assessment of the patient and family to determine hospice needs.
- Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Develops and initiates a plan of care, regularly re-evaluates patient and family/caregiver needs, and participates in revising the plan of care as necessary through the IDG process.
- Develops a care plan that establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis, incorporates hospice nursing actions, and includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive/rehabilitative nursing procedures, and administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician in the physician’s plan of care.
- Assists the patient with the activities of daily living and facilitates the patient’s efforts toward self-sufficiency and optional comfort care.
- One (1) to two (2) years of recent experience in home care or hospice is strongly preferred.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- cell phone
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button