Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a Home Health Service Provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient’s home.
With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Focus Home Health has an opportunity for an experienced home health RN to join our Fresno team as a Nursing Supervisor, providing training and supervision to our skilled nursing team to ensure appropriate and quality care.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Nursing Supervisor coordinates nursing services to promote efficient care, supervises staff and provides nursing to assure that home health services delivered are in accordance with policies and other regulations, and coordinates home care services/delivery in conjunction with third party payor sources and services as a resource to the clinical team for necessary prior authorization and reporting requirements.
KEY JOB FUNCTION
- Provides leadership and supervisions to all nursing staff supervised and conducts and coordinates case conferences, in-service programs and team meetings as requested.
- Takes referrals (as needed) and makes initial assessment visits, or ensures that assessment visits are made and makes intermittent and on-site supervisory home visits when directed or necessary and organizes family resources for effective patient care.
- Responsible for the effective, efficient assignment, scheduling and supervision of staff and on-call coverage and maintains records of case assignments and management forms as requested.
- Organizes and directs patient care conferences and works effectively with physicians and other members of the home health team to promote coordination of patient services, positive patient outcomes and effective documentation.
- Reviews medical records routinely and conducts quarterly clinical record reviews to supervise the quality and timeliness of care and documentation. Investigates adverse events to identify opportunities to improve care and follow-ups as requested.
- Home health supervisory experience preferred.
Apply Here Job Type:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button