Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities.
We have created an environment where all of our employees interact with all Covenant Care patients, residents, family members and employees, in a manner that demonstrates genuine human caring. We have chosen the concept of family relationships and interactions to describe this human caring. As an employee of Covenant Care during our daily work is done in a manner that exemplifies the Covenant Care Mission: "We are family serving families."
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid sick days per year.
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- In-house CEU’s.
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to function as a collaborative member of the IDT and provide Patient quality care and optimal clinical outcomes.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Provides accurate assessment, over-sight, and monitoring of Patients for quality medical management and early detection of changes in condition.
- Responds promptly to evaluate and remedy Patient concerns and complaints; manages and documents accordingly.
- Utilizes professional standards in performing clinical assessment and monitoring in accordance with scope of licensure.
- Recognizes AND appropriately responds to emergent and significant change in condition; completes documentation as required.
- Effectively communicates accurate assessment detail, medical history, advanced directives, and availability of onsite services to physicians.
- Escalates Medical Director’s involvement when needed to facilitate proper medical care and clinical management of a patient.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a Patient's condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
- Positions available on both day and evening shifts.
Apply Here Job Type:
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Salary:
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button