Elevate Home Health, a division of Covenant Care, is a Home Health Service Provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate wellness and recovery and to promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient’s home.
With a unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, the integration of preventative and curative programs, we bring together the latest clinical excellence and empower our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence.
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Elevate Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Focus Home Health in Fresno is seeking part-time Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA). Assists the physical therapist in providing medically prescribed physical therapy in the home environment under supervision of the licensed physical therapist and in accordance with the physician’s plan of care and agency’s policies. Coordinates physical therapy services with other health care team members to provide quality care.
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists the physical therapist in providing medically prescribed physical therapy in the home environment under supervision of the licensed physical therapist and in accordance with the physician’s plan of care and agency’s policies, and coordinates physical therapy services with other health care team members to provide quality care.
KEY JOB FUNCTION
- Provides patients and families with information, support and encouragement to help motivate them in their progress and accepts and adjusts positively to physical, mental, and social limitations.
- Reports significant changes in the patient’s condition (physical or emotional), safety concerns, unusual occurrences, and adverse effects of medical devices to the physical therapist or nurse manager.
- Promotes patient safety and informs the physical therapist and/or designated RN and/or Administrator of any falls or safety problems and documents accordingly.
- Provides physical therapy assistant services in accordance with applicable State, Federal, Medicare, Medi-cal and other regulations and standards.
- Translates all exercises to patient/CG/staff into functional activities or activities of daily living.
- Observes, records and reports to physician the patient’s treatment, response on a timely basis.
Apply HereJob Type:
- Home Health experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transporation
- Cell phone
Covenant CareCompany Description:
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care in a comfortable and safe environment. We provide quality 24-hour a day care ranging from short-term rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care.
Covenant Care healthcare centers are regarded for providing excellent clinical and rehabilitation care, returning over 56% of admissions back to home or to a more independent-living level of care. Our healthcare centers are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. In addition, we provide rehabilitation therapy services to our patients as well as to those from other long-term care centers.
Our employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button