Jaimel Health Care Services LLC is a CHAP Accredited, Licensed by the State of Texas and Certified in Medicaid and Medicare home healthcare agency looking for a experienced home healthcare Nurse / Case Manager for the field.
As a Case Manager you will Perform:
•Tracks all Nurses notes, OASIS assessments, 485 and follows up.
•Makes sure 485, and MD orders are submitted with medication and significant changes to patient.
•Coordinate care with patients, nurses, physicians and other healthcare agencies.
•Keeps up with rapid changes with information and follows up.
•Submits changed orders within 48 hours of occurence as needed.
•QA comprehensive OASIS SOC Assesment, Recertification and discharge records accurately and timely per policy.
•Acts as client advocate and adbides by the agency's privacy and confidentiality and bill of rights.
•Assist Administrator, DON as needed
•Makes sure client's visits and care are done as per plan of care and policy.
•Makes sure time frames established by Medicare/ agency is being observed
• Must be licensed in the State of Texas.
• Diploma, Associate, of Baccalaureate degree in nursing
• Prior Home Healthcare experience as a case manager.
• Must work well independently, enjoy problem solving and understand the importance of accurate documentation.
• Must have critical thinking skills.
• Must have exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Valid Driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
Offers competitive pay and the following comprehensive benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid Vacation
• Training & Education
Contract/Full-time or Part time
Jaimel Health Care Services LLC
Jaimel Health Care Services LLC is a provider of Skilled services and unskilled services in the Houston and surrounding areas. We provide nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, social services and home health aides.
Fax or email your resume: 713-780-2936 Attn: Sharon or email@example.com