Role: Executive Director
Assignment: Humana/Senior Bridge
Location: New York, NY
Are you a fit
Are you innovative and enjoy defining strategy? Would you enjoy using your business knowledge to lead teams to create and maintain programs that align local strategy with larger business objectives?
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall growth, development, and management of the branch. The Executive Director cultivates strong relationships with the community, professional organizations, and key influencers to build a consistent pipeline for referrals and recruitment. The Executive Director also ensures that all Associates provide service and function in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as company philosophy, policies and service standards.
The position is responsible for the following areas: Business Development, Client Services and Operations. Dependent on the size of the office(s) he/she manages, the Home Health Services Manager:
- Develops and implements branch office operational plan to meet budget, growth, and service goals
- Creates and oversees branch office recruitment plan to hire, develop, manage, and retain qualified Associates
- Collaborates with VP of Sales and Marketing to create and facilitate successful branch specific growth strategies, sales, and marketing plans
- Actively networks and builds relationships within the branch service area to increase positive company visibility within the community, promote branch growth and cultivate recruitment pipelines
- Directs all day-to-day operational functions; ensures that operational metrics are monitored and on target; analyzes regional trends with an eye to growth and expansion and proactively manages any variances from plan
- Ensures customer-focused service, internal and external client satisfaction
- Enhances and protects company’s reputation, assets and good-standing in the community
- Innovates and creates initiatives to enhance the company’s reputation and growth
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Accountability:Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same
- Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
- Leads Change: Guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent healthcare experience.
- 5+ years progressive supervisory experience in homecare or related field
- Solid community and professional contacts and reputation in the geographic market
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven understanding of financial processes, P&Ls, budget management and margins
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to balance multiple initiatives and prioritize workload
- Master’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to lead teams and build strong working relationships, internally and externally
Please be advised, the role opportunity displayed here is for SeniorBridge, Inc. SeniorBridge Family Companies, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc. Humana acquired SeniorBridge on July 6, 2012.
NEW YORK, Salary:
Health Insurance Company