Links2Care is a leading provider of home care services that enable children and adults to be cared for in their home environment that is warm, familiar, and nurturing. Links2Care's highly qualified team of clinicians (including nurses and home care aides) provide the highest quality care with compassion, commitment, and integrity. With over 35 offices located in six states, Links2Care works with most major insurance plans, managed care organizations and state agencies. For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.links2care.com.
Positions open in the following areas: York, Hanover, Dover, Etters, New Cumberland, Glen Rock, Red Lion and surrounding areas within York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.
Various shifts available - days, evenings, nights, weekends. Full time and Part time opportunities available.
1. Current LPN licensure, in good standing, in the state(s) within which they will practice
2. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
3. Strong clinical judgment and critical thinking skills to make effective decisions with ability to adhere to Company/State/Regulatory requirements
4. Experience in Home Healthcare preferred
1. Evaluate the patient’s response to treatment and communicates changes to the RN as indicated.
2. Adhere to the established care plan, the physician’s plan of treatment under the direction of a RN
3. Provide skilled nursing care as outlined in the nursing care plan to include the a. Nursing services, administrations of treatments, medications and procedures requiring the skills of the LPN, under the direction of a RN and as ordered by the physician. b. Observing signs and symptoms and reporting to a Registered Nurse the patient’s response to treatments, medications and other interventions, as well as changes in the client’s physical or emotional condition.
4. The LPN documents the care provided to the patient, any changes noted in the patients condition and/or family and home situation. All changes in the patient’s condition will be reported directly to the Registered Nurse and documented in the clinical notes.
5. Demonstrate sound clinical judgment.
6. Other duties as assigned.
We reward with opportunity to learn, grow and achieve by supporting ongoing professional development through Continuing Education credits, and active career development for our staff. We offer competitive pay and benefits within the industry.Job Type:
Links 2 CareCompany Description:
Loving Care Agency is a leading provider of home care services that enable children to be cared for in their home environment that is warm, familiar, and nurturing. Loving Care Agency's highly qualified team of clinicians (including nurses and home care aides) provide the highest quality care with compassion, commitment, and integrity. With over 31 offices located in six states, Loving Care Agency works with most major insurance plans, managed care organizations and state agencies. For more information about Loving Care Agency, please visit http://www.links2care.com.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button