Responsible for planning and administering the managerial, operational, fiscal, and reporting components of the agency. Responsible for the implementation and evaluation of the provision of Home Care and Hospice services, product lines and programs. Responsible for the ongoing delivery of patient care and operational activities. Assumes 24 hour accountability for operational functions and the direction of multidisciplinary patient care teams. Responsible for developing operational plans, developing, ,monitoring and overseeing budgets and interacting with staff and other departments to accomplish organizational goals. Responsible for assuring agency compliance with regulatory, fiscal and legal requirements in area of responsibility. Responsible for new program development, as appropriate. Responsible for fulfilling the role of agency administrator. Responsible for maintaining ongoing liaison among the governing body, the group of professional personnel, and the staff. Responsible for employing and ensuring orientation of qualified personnel and to ensure they are assigned duties based upon their education, training, competencies, and job descriptions. Responsible for ensuring adequate staff education and evaluations; ensuring the accuracy of public information materials and activities. Responsible for designating, in writing, a qualified person to act in the absence of the administrator. Responsible for ensuring the development, implementation, and operational enforcement of all policies and procedures, including patient rights. Responsible for functioning as liaison in the community, representing the organization to external agencies.
- Current State Registered Nurse License or other clinical licensure required, as appropriate.
- Baccalaureate degree or Masters degree, (preferred), in administration or a health related field.
- 7 years progressive supervision/ management experience in healthcare or community health required.
- 7 years experience in a home health or hospice setting required.
- Knowledge of reimbursement and regulatory issues regarding home care required.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive leadership style.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to act autonomously.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willing to promote the mission and values of the Sisters of the Holy Redeemer.
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing health care environment.
- Able to travel throughout all HRHS entities.
- Able to travel to patient’s home within service area.
- Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
- Able to use office equipment; i.e. beeper, car phone.
- Able to transfer/accommodate 50-100 lbs
- Able to perform various position changes, reaching, pulling, pushing, crouching, stooping when performing patient care.
- Able to withstand prolonged standing/walking.
- Able to carry necessary Durable Medical Equipment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, with holidays and weekends included.
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, Salary:
Holy Redeemer HomeCare and HospiceCompany Description:
Home Health Care
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button